So, what does #nevertrump mean? This!
Much to my deep chagrin (& astonishment ~8 months ago), for the 1st time in my life, I will not support the GOP nominee for president.
– Guy Benson (@guypbenson) May 3, 2016 #NeverTrump means…never. The mission of distinguishing him from Republican positions and conservative values remains critical.
– Rory Cooper (@rorycooper) May 3, 2016 It’s even more important now https://t.co/Ku48QuQpn3
– Tucker Martin (@jtuckermartin) May 3, 2016 Reporters writing about the “Stop Trump” effort get it wrong. It’s “Never Trump” as in come hell or high water we will never vote for Trump
– Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) May 3, 2016 #ImWithHer
– Ben Howe (@BenHowe) May 3, 2016 Under no circumstances. https://t.co/6yS3fxGsMT
– Stephen Hayes (@stephenfhayes) May 3, 2016 For the thick-headed: #NeverTrump means never ever ever ever ever under any circumstances as long as I have breath never Trump. Get it?
– Tony Fratto (@TonyFratto) May 3, 2016 Reporters keep asking if Indiana changes anything for me. The answer is simple: No. This from Febr. still holds: https://t.co/yUNSZTHW7E
– Ben Sasse (@BenSasse) May 4, 2016 Donald Trump is not equipped to be president, period. That doesn’t change just because Hillary Clinton also isn’t equipped.
– Ian Tuttle (@iptuttle) May 4, 2016 not voting for trump will be the easiest non-vote of my life.
– David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) May 3, 2016 Really? #NeverTrump . Pretty easy. https://t.co/zjvtWb0jUB
– Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) May 3, 2016 Apparently @se’cup’p has a #NeverTrump list to see who keeps their word to the end. You can sign my name in blood.
– Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) May 3, 2016 Trump not nominee until he hits 1237. Time for plan C for #NeverTrump : Offer to make Trump an actual billionaire if he drops out.Might work!
– Jamie Weinstein (@Jamie_Weinstein) May 4, 2016 For the first time since turning 18, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for President.
– Dan McLaughlin (@baseballcrank) May 4, 2016 I have officially de-registered as a Republican. pic.twitter.com/DjRI21Oyvx
– Philip Klein (@philipaklein) May 4, 2016 Right behind you https://t.co/K4UAHl6IMK
– Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) May 4, 2016 pic.twitter.com/L0hQvfBSvS
– Lachlan Markay (@lachlan) May 4, 2016