Today I have a question for anyone who has ever cooked brussal sprouts? My mom and I were making them tonight for dinner and they got a little bernt. My question is How long are you ment to cook them?
We were pan frying them. If you have any advice I’de like to see it in the comments.
I can say if I would eat Chicken breaded with crumbled shortbread cookies. My answer is hell no!
However, this quote was found.
“I’m not saying this is the best chicken I’ve ever had, but it’s probably in the top five,” one 10-year-old tells Delish, reports Newser. So, where can you buy these chicken strips?
You can get them at Popeyes.
The chain debuted its “Sweet & Crunchy Tenders” this month, and Delish’s taste-testers found them reminiscent of chicken and waffles without the maple syrup. And FoodBeast reports the cookie-covered chicken is “far from gimmicky” and actually has a “nice subtle sweetness. My friends at Twitter were not happy.
This is how they plugged it.
We all love Burritos.
If you don’t know what a Burrito is then you should really go to these places and try one. For the uncool among us a Burrito is defined as “a Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla rolled around a filling, typically of beans or ground or shredded beef.”
These places will give you a free one or their lesser family members. (Because the Burrito is in the food family of mexican treats.
1. Rubio’s: Get a $5 burrito at participating locations on Thursday (today) or Friday with this coupon (link posted in the article below) presented on your phone. ht teen vogue.
2. Chipotle: You’ll have to pay regular price for your burrito bowl (womp, womp) but on the bright side, play this tilde educational tilde food game until Friday and you could win a free order of chips and guac. Side dish of champions? ht teen vogue.
3. El Pollo Loco: We think you’d be pretty “crazy0ggget it?) to pass up this one: present this coupon (link below) and get one free burrito with the purchase of another of equal or lesser value. ht teen vogue.
4. Blue Coast Taco: Buy one burrito and get the other one free (both are for you, obvi). ht teen vogue.
5. Qdoba: The thing about this joint is that you don’t have to wait for one day of the year to score free food. Sign up and earn rewards that go towards certain menu items. ht teen vogue.
6. Twisters: Okay, so this one is really exciting. Take a photo of your favorite Twister’s burrito, post it to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, and tag it #TwistersBurrito. Whoever gets the most likes wins a month of free breakfast burritos. ht teen vogue.