The idea was simple – send out a tweet that talked about a program about internship and ask people to reply with the questions they had.
Well, people replied with the questions they had – most were not about the internship.
Today is the day! Join us for our live chat to answer all your questions about the #FBI Honors Internship: 2-4pm EDT 11-1 PDT #FBIHonors pic.twitter.com/WBi9J3mZKR
– FBI Albuquerque (@FBIAlbuquerque) September 27, 2017
Check out a sampling of the wildest queries below:
Would you recommend that I settle in Albuquerque? Wanna set a shop for a blue product that I make. I am chemist teacher. Final cancer stage. Hows your relations with DEA over there ?
– Steven Jones (@jonesteven) September 27, 2017 Badger and Skinny Pete are still on the loose.
– Dan Zimmerman (@STL_t_rav) September 27, 2017 how much of Breaking Bad was real
– Caroline McCarthy (@caro) September 27, 2017 TELL US THE TRUTH BEHIND ROSWELL I KNOW WHAT YOU DID
– Atticus Goldfinch (@AtticusGF) September 27, 2017 Where can one obtain $9,980 in non-sequential twenties? Asking for a friend.
– Cranky Gordon (@CrankyGordon) September 27, 2017 Where in the hell is D. B. Cooper???
– jimi (@cebumadman) September 27, 2017 aliens? Don’t fave this if they exist.
– Amna (@AGlasgowGirl) September 27, 2017 can you confirm that avril lavigne died in 2003 and was replaced with a lookalike
– [insert wave emoji] (@WilldeFries) September 27, 2017 Does Alexa report to the FBI?
– Lou Meigs (@loumeigs1) September 27, 2017 Which particular Communist organizations would be a problem for a recruit?
– Fred N. (@LesserFrederick) September 27, 2017 Are the rumors true that you guys know where Elvis is hiding?
– Charles Bukowski (@jdawson70) September 27, 2017 Who does number 2 work for
– Chris (@Cra8456) September 27, 2017 Why did you guys screw over the Baltimore PD at the end of Season 2 of The Wire?
– Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) September 27, 2017 Have you gotten to go to a crime scene yet and say “who’s in charge here? Not anymore, this is FBI jurisdiction now! to the local cops?
– JT (@ElPolloLoco60) September 27, 2017