If you looked at Twitter at say 12:00 pst and you saw Easy D on the list of the Trending Topics you might stop and think something along the lines of wtf are we doing online today? Easy D isn’t a reference to someone’s … nor to someone. No Easy D started from our own president’s Twitter account.
The president is still upset that his executive order banning entry for travelers from seven predominantly Muslim countries is running into roadblocks in the courts. He hopes for a quick decision, a decision which he referred to as an “EASY D.
Big increase in traffic into our country from certain areas, while our people are far more vulnerable, as we wait for what should be EASY D!
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 8, 2017 (huffington post, 2017 Well, I went there and so did many others.
– Grindr (@Grindr) February 8, 2017 honestly it couldn’t have happened to a better egg, congrats to @EasyD pic.twitter.com/H82nkODAx7
– Ashley Feinberg (@ashleyfeinberg) February 8, 2017 Easy D pic.twitter.com/kwbq4qpwHW
– delrayser (@delrayser) February 8, 2017 When I see an Easy D, based largely on the accumulation of data pic.twitter.com/5IxoIlFqFt
– tom mckenna (@tmckenna1) February 8, 2017 #EasyD pic.twitter.com/DUgNB2SKgX
– Jenna Amatulli (@ohheyjenna) February 8, 2017 Sure the Easy D may be nice but it’s the D you really have to work for that’s the most rewarding.
– corey kindberg (@coreykindberg) February 8, 2017 Easy D, also known as Gay Twitter.
– Adam Smith (@asmith83) February 8, 2017 log on to twitter something something easy d log off twitter
– Oliver Willis (@owillis) February 8, 2017 Please, please someone ask Sean Spicer what Trump meant by “easy D,” just for the inevitable SNL parody.
– Paige Lavender (@paigelav) February 8, 2017 I’ve spent half my life waiting for what should be easy D (this one has probably already been made, I’m sorry)
– Emma Roller (@emmaroller) February 8, 2017 Just think: somewhere right now, two White House staffers are discussing how to tell the President of the United States what “Easy D” means
– David Mack (@davidmackau) February 8, 2017 “easy d” is an asian mother’s worst nightmare
– Tina Nguyen (@tina_nguyen) February 8, 2017 I’ve instructed my staff that I expect to be called “Easy D” for the remainder of this week. #chillin https://t.co/wpKtH9RuEp
– Jim Himes (@jahimes) February 8, 2017 Easy D pic.twitter.com/K1Je2Z2ya1
– Talal Ansari (@TalalNAnsari) February 8, 2017 Live look at SNL’s writers: #EasyD pic.twitter.com/3bXLkHNscd
– Jim Weber (@JimMWeber) February 8, 2017 Me every time I check Twitter after not having checked twitter for 2 hours. #EasyD pic.twitter.com/YODPfcAAfD
– Imani Gandy (@AngryBlackLady) February 8, 2017 Secret Service Codename: EASY D #BathrobeMafia #EasyD cc @realDonaldTrump @POTUS @TheRickWilson @RadioFreeTom @Timodc @jonfavs @rossacrosswi pic.twitter.com/QWPOHCEYKQ
– John Tymus (@JohnTymus) February 8, 2017 Most D is easy.
– Ashley C. Ford (@iSmashFizzle) February 8, 2017 when he says he’s waiting for easy D pic.twitter.com/KCmW2YYu7m
– David Mack (@davidmackau) February 8, 2017